Course-by-course agreements Course-by-course agreements define community courses that are comparable or „acceptable“ with the corresponding courses on a given UC campus. Each year, we speak to the head of the articulation of each Community College in California to ask for help in updating the CAW. We send general information on the articulation process, a copy of the Community College`s recent articulation agreement and specific instructions for verification and updating of the agreement. Community colleges send us their latest catalogue and a list of new courses (including courses) for review. Although the UC does not have formal pre-approved agreements on transferable courses outside the California university system, general units or credits from a regionally accredited university or university are transferable when a course is offered on a UC campus. If a course that does not correspond to a particular UC course must be appropriate to obtain a UC degree in terms of purpose, size and depth. UC articulation analysts check the submitted material, and then we send an electronic notification to Community College and each UC campus. The updated TCA will be published on ASSIST. General Agreements on Large-scale Education and Training General Agreements on large-scale education and training define community courses that can be used to meet the general educational and breadth requirements of some higher education institutions and schools on a given UC campus. UcR will continue to course articulation data during 2019-20. must be referenced with the main preparation guide to ensure that you meet the selection of the main requirements. Welcome to the UCR`s major preparation guide. The main preparation guide outlines the main requirements for the desired main part. Not all majors are listed in this manual, for major agreements that are not mentioned, please read 2019-20 agreements. To get an idea of courses that can be transferred from four-year institutions and two-year non-governmental colleges, refer to the general catalogue for each UC campus or a transfer path agreement (TCA) that UC has with any college in California. Our campuses use the information contained in transferable course agreements to develop various campus-specific articulation agreements with California Community colleges. These agreements, described below, allow future transfer students to work on a particular UC degree when enrolling in a Community College.